CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 is going to be a great year

I have decided that this year is going to be great. I am no longer looking into the past and what was or may have been, but to the future and what lies ahead for me. This year my house is going to sell. This year I am going to lose weight. I say it every year but this year I am determined to do so. This year I am going to travel more. This year I am going to spend more time with my family. This year is for seeing what wonderful things and people I have in my life and how blessed I am every day. This year I am going to spend more time with my friends. This year is not just for me but for everyone around me and its going to be a great year.

2 comments:

Paula said...

You have a great atttitude Misha!! I hope this year is everything you want it to be and more!

Lynette said...

You can do every one of those things.