CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lent

This year during lent has been a very intense period for me. Last year I was going through my RCIA classes and couldnt wait until Easter Vigil for my confirmation. Here I am a year later and so much has changed for me. The year started out very well. After the first of the year I thought that I needed to find a man to be with both as a companion or for sex. That was my first mistake. Unfortunately, I have not met any man that has made my heart skip a beat, cant eat cant sleep type of love. I even missed Mass for several weeks using my tiredness as an excuse or had a meeting with a guy, etc. I put God last in my life. He should always be first. So after going to confession this week I am reevaulating my life and God and putting everything in perspective. Easter sunday is tomorrow and I cant wait. Its been a great year and now my life is back in order where it should be. No one knows what tomorrow may bring thats why we should all live for today and enjoy the life that we have and what God has provided for us. 2009 Is going to be a great year.
God bless all of you.

0 comments: