CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Need dating tips

It seems like this time in my life that I am focusing on dating. I have been on some great first dates but they never seem to get anywhere after that. It has been almost 7 years since I have dated and I guess things have changed. I could use some great tips or advice on what to do and how to date better. I have a date on Friday(a first date again) and I would really like to to go well. Comments are welcome.

1 comments:

Soul Blogger said...

My advice on dating...don't expect too much from men. If you do, then they won't deliver anything. If you expect nothing, they will try to prove to you that they are worth your time. If you don't expect anything, then you won't be upset if you think the guy is cool. Because if he disappoints, he was an idiot.